Are you interested in joining a fast-growing high-paced global SaaS company as a Supply Chain Application Consultant? The ideal candidate will be a part of the team that develops supply chain models for our customers to create value using the Solvoyo Platform. Our customers include leading retail and CPG manufacturing companies with global operations.
This is a particularly exciting time for us at Solvoyo. We continue to disrupt the Supply Chain Planning (SCP) industry with our vision to enable autonomous supply chains for any customer that wants to do so. Solvoyo’s end-to-end cloud based platform leverages a unique combination of AI, machine learning and optimization algorithms. Solvoyo makes it easy for customers to accelerate their SCP digital transformation journey, regardless of their current state. From digital to intelligent to autonomous.
- Works with Solvoyo customers to configure their supply chain planning processes on the Solvoyo Elevation Platform
- Acts as a liaison between product management and customer success teams
- Creates documentation of the implemented solution
- Configures role-based dashboards on Solvoyo UI
- Provides after go-live support and continuously looks for ways to improve customer KPIs via data analytics
- Defines areas of improvement for the Solvoyo Elevation platform.
- Understands supply chain concepts
- Understands mathematical modeling to apply to supply chain planning problems
- Problem solver who can lead, follow or get out of the way
- Ability to handle large data sets and glean information from data
- Team player who can contribute with ideas
- Ability to have big picture thinking and customer-centricity
- Ability to travel frequently
- Graduate or Undergraduate degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Engineering or Statistics
- Understanding of optimization concepts
- Good command of SQL and databases
- Good command of data analytics
- Good command of MS Office applications
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- 7+ years of experience in supply chain planning for senior level application