As an experienced frontend developer, you’ll play an important role in the development of new modules and applications.
It’s your role to ensure the developed product conforms to modern design rules (UI), and have a better user experience (UX).
We expect from you to implement responsive web design principles to ensure that our web applications renders well across multiple devices and screen resolutions.
You will be mainly responsible for building the 'client-side' of our web applications.
You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Expertise in writing semantic, well-formed HTML5 markup
- Expertise in crafting CSS3 that brings rich interfaces to life
- Min. 4 years of experience in standards-based, cross-browser, multi-form factor development and responsive design
- Strong understanding of back-end basics: WCF, web servers, cookies, databases, REST APIs
- Strong understanding of version control systems (SVN, Git)
- Strong understanding of MVC and OOP design patterns and best practices
- Strong understanding of CSS Preprocessors (LESS, SASS) and Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent documentation skills
- Able to work in a creative, multidisciplinary environment
- It is a plus to have ExtJS experience.