This is a particularly exciting time for us at Solvoyo. We continue to disrupt the Supply Chain Planning (SCP) industry with our vision to enable autonomous supply chains for any customer that wants to do so. Solvoyo’s end-to-end cloud-based platform leverages a unique combination of AI, machine learning, and optimization algorithms. Solvoyo makes it easy for customers to accelerate their SCP digital transformation journey, regardless of their current state. From digital to intelligent to autonomous.
The market is shifting towards more of a subscription economy, where the value of a customer is realized over time and customers demand tangible proof of outcomes. In this role, you can change the way we engage with our business partners. You will be a part of the team that develops supply chain models for our customers to create value using the Solvoyo Platform. Your work will form an integral part of the end-to-end engagement process with a focus on maximizing customer and partner value realization. This is a key initiative for Solvoyo that will help customers to gain full value from what they have purchased and unlock further opportunities for engagement.
- Works in a customer-facing role focusing on supply chain technologies. Has a passion for technology to drive customer success and wants to understand how it can bring the most value to our clients
- Enjoys working in a team interacting with many different roles in Sales, Support, Data Analytics, and Modeling
- Works with Solvoyo customers to configure their supply chain planning processes on the Solvoyo Platform
- Meets customers, understands their needs, matches them with Solvoyo’s solutions in a proactive manner, and configures role-based dashboards on Solvoyo Platform
- Provides after go-live support and continuously looks for ways to improve customer KPIs via data analytics.
- Understanding of supply chain concepts
- Keen/inquisitive to learn new software technologies and tools, especially SQL
- Passion for cloud technology, SaaS, and start-ups
- Strong algorithm mindset, analytical mind, and driving intellectual stimulation from solving analytical problems
- Understanding of mathematical modeling to solve supply chain planning problems
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to handle large data sets and glean information from data
- Ability to have big picture thinking and customer-centricity
- Passion for quality and continuous improvement of processes
- Graduate or Undergraduate degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Engineering or Statistics or a similar background
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Excited to be part of Solvoyo!
By being one of the ‘’People of Solvoyo’’;
- You can benefit from the perks of our hybrid working model and enjoy being part of an agile team.
- We will support you with appealing personal development opportunities - unlimited Udemy subscriptions- to keep up your full potential. At the same time, through Intellectual Curiosity sessions, you can improve your skills and competencies for future technologies.
- Enjoy the fun activities and surprises of the JOY Team which works voluntarily formed from diverse team members at the company.
- You might be interested in sailing, rowing, or volleyball… Or you might join bookworms or sustainability clubs. It’s up to you where to explore your potential & and deep dive. There are plenty of clubs which you can enjoy sharing your time with…