Are you excited about working in a customer-facing role focusing on supply chain technologies?
This is a particularly exciting time for us at Solvoyo. We continue to disrupt the Supply Chain Planning (SCP) industry with our vision to enable autonomous supply chains for any customer that wants to do so. Solvoyo’s end-to-end cloud based platform leverages a unique combination of AI, machine learning and optimization algorithms. Solvoyo makes it easy for customers to accelerate their SCP digital transformation journey, regardless of their current state. From digital to intelligent to autonomous.
We are seeking a suitable qualified Growth Specialist who is dedicated within this field. You will assist in developing the growth of the business by implementing new and effective strategies. Also, you will seek new opportunities, marketing ideas and help satisfy customers’ needs.
You will be responsible from:
- Developing strategies relating to customer satisfaction and growth
- Conducting researches and analyzing business performance of business partners and to fulfil customers’ needs
- Looking for opportunities to improve the performance through enhancing our collaboration and create new sales opportunities
- Meeting with customers, understanding their needs, matching them with Solvoyo’s solutions in a proactive manner
- Arranging meeting with clients and keeping track of our sales pipeline
- Assisting with the promotion of the company’s products/services
- Assisting marketing activities and contribute to inbound marketing strategy
- Preparing contracts and proposals.
- Building rapport with customers and be responsible of customer relationship management
You are a perfect candidate for Solvoyo, if you
- Have knowledge of principles of sales & marketing
- Understand supply chain concepts
- Passionate about cloud technology, SaaS and start-ups
- Are familiar with HubSpot and MS Office
- Are an excellent English speaker and writer
- Have BA/BSc in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Have proven sales track record and customer centricity
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Have ability to meet tight deadlines, follow development standards and to work independently
- Are a self-starter who initiates ideas and makes it happen
- Are a team player with strong listening and communication skills.