In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
At Solvoyo, we see problems as an opportunity to learn and develop. You will be building effective programs and designing systems that serve user needs.
This is a particularly exciting time for us at Solvoyo. We continue to disrupt the Supply Chain Planning (SCP) industry with our vision to enable autonomous supply chains for any customer that wants to do so. Solvoyo’s end-to-end cloud based platform leverages a unique combination of AI, machine learning and optimization algorithms. Solvoyo makes it easy for customers to accelerate their SCP digital transformation journey, regardless of their current state. From digital to intelligent to autonomous.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- 4 years of a degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Senior candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- For mid-level positions, 3 years or more of experience are essential.
- Strong Experience in .NET framework/.net core and C#.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, including SOLID principles.
- Experience with using cloud-based AWS technologies, EBS, EC2, ECS, S3, Cloudwatch, Active MQ, Lambda.
- Experience on Mssql, NoSql and Redis.
- Experience using source control tools, Git.
- Excellent analytical skills and approach to problem solving,
- Ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Proactively investigating and recommending improvements to the Development Lifecycle.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.