This is an exciting time for us at Solvoyo. We continue to disrupt the Supply Chain Planning (SCP) industry with our vision to enable autonomous supply chains for any customer that wants to do so. Solvoyo’s end-to-end cloud-based platform leverages a unique combination of AI, machine learning, and optimization algorithms. Solvoyo makes it easy for customers to accelerate their SCP digital transformation journey, regardless of their current state. From digital to intelligent to autonomous.
Are you a talented Inbound B2B Marketing Specialist? Good news, we are hiring!
You will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our company’s content’s search rank for key terms and manage all inbound marketing activities on an end-to-end platform.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing inbound marketing tasks including website updates.
- Leading all social media content generation and managing calendar.
- Assisting the sales team with sales and B2B marketing materials.
- Generating quality leads for sales to nurture.
- Managing both on-page SEO and off-page SEO.
- Collaborating with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Managing and improving organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click-through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Tweaking keyword strategy for existing content and developing on-page SEO strategy from scratch for new content.
- Creating up-to-date content for the website and social media.
You are a perfect candidate for Solvoyo if you hold the skills below:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, Proficiency in Business English (website content you will be managing will be primarily targeted at the international business audience)
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Familiarity with web analytics software and keyword tools.
- Experience with a data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- You are a fresh graduate, with experience with your own website/start-up management or 1-2 yr experience in inbound marketing and HTML/CSS
- Experienced in using and managing marketing tools such as Hubspot, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Ads
- Moderate knowledge using Canva, Google Slides, Adobe Photoshop
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to represent Solvoyo at international marketing conferences
- To participate directly in C-level strategy & marketing discussions
- If you are a self-driven person who likes to take the initiative, you will find the opportunity to learn and develop the above-mentioned skills through your work.
- While based in Istanbul, at ITU Teknokent, you will be working with our team located in Boston and have international exposure.
- You will decide and make it happen!